About Me

My photo
I love going to different expos, seminars and all about parenting and kids. Trying desperately to manage my time between family and career, relatives and friends...among other things. Shy at first but warms easily with other people. Sometimes being mistaken for a snub...but well...

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Typhoon Ondoy, Saturday, September 26, 2009

6am

I got out of the office earlier that scheduled to attend Family Day in school. It was raining since last night. When I got home, Tenten was crying because their dad said we won't be going to school anymore because of the heavy rain. He tried to reason out, said his teacher told them that their report card will not be released if they will not attend the said activity.

7am

So I went to school with Tenten. There were only 10% of total attendees. My fault, I didn't know that the school principal announced thenight before that the event is cancelled due to typhoon. We went home around 8am and I started preparing breakfast. Journey had his oatmeal, Tenten ate the sandwich we bought at the school canteen, Chanel had her usual milk and gardenia bread and Jake was having his morning rituals. I took a nap to recharge before doing the household chores.

I'll be back tomorrow again, still busy cleaning the house.

0 comments: